Industry Adoption of Marketing Automation in Europe
In this new report from Ovum, international leaders in the analysis and consultancy space, the firm presents its findings about enterprise-level marketing automation adoption in Western Europe. To gather this data, Ovum conducted 1,380 research interviews with enterprise executives in 18 countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK.
This reports focuses on the adoption of marketing automation, and discusses enterprise IT investment plans for marketing automation during 2014. In particular, the report focuses on the investment plans of four industry segments: technology, insurance, manufacturing, and higher education.
Enterprise organizations should use this report as a benchmark guide, signaling (as appropriate) the need to invest in marketing automation.
Download this report to learn why:
- In industries that have proven adoption benefits, such as the technology sector, non-investors will be at a significant competitive disadvantage.
- For emerging adopters, particularly those with transformational agendas (such as insurance), there is a compelling need to evaluate marketing automation benefits.
- For skeptics (such as manufacturing) and laggards (such as higher education), other core business and IT priorities may dominate in the short term.
- Enterprises should start evaluating marketing automation, even if their needs are not immediate, to ensure they are ready when the timing is right.
- Enterprises should align the timing of their investment decisions with Ovum's proposed adoption model.