Thousands of companies have now purchased marketing automation systems, and while an overwhelming majority is satisfied with their results, a "significant minority" is not. A recent survey by Raab Associates and VentureBeat found that many satisfaction problems can be traced to choices made at the start of the acquisition process.
This paper, created by Raab Associates and Marketo, parses out those findings, helping you successfully evaluate and deploy a marketing automation solution.
Download this report to learn:
- How and why marketers perceive the value of their marketing automation
- What factors during evaluation strongly correlate with low satisfaction
- What factors during evaluation strongly correlate with high satisfaction
- Common obstacles marketers face in success with marketing automation
- Research-based best practices for selecting marketing automation