The Definitive Guide to Engaging Email Marketing
Not all email is created equal. Customers and prospects have learned to filter out noise, so your email needs to be more trusted, more relevant, and more conversational. Download our new Definitive Guide to Engaging Email, a jam packed 150+ guide, to move beyond basic batch and blast email to a whole new level of engagement.
With all of the guides out there on email, why read this one? You'll learn:
- How to keep email relevant in a multi-channel world
- 5 key ways to make your emails engaging
- How to create conversations and not campaigns
- The latest research and tips on subject lines, mobile optimization, avoiding spam filters, and more
- The new metrics of email marketing
- What capabilities are critical in a modern email marketing service provider
Download the Definitive Guide to Engaging Email Marketing and take your email marketing to the next level.
Rave Reviews from Leading Experts
"This is a great collection of ready to use nuggets, actionable advice and reminders on why email is the hub of digital marketing. I recommend it for anyone looking to get a refresher on email or take a deeper dive into what the channel can offer."
- Simms Jenkins, CEO, BrightWave Marketing & Author of The New Inbox and The Truth About Email Marketing
"It's one thing to send emails. It's an entirely other ballgame to send email that's engaging, timely, targeted, and part of an overall integrated campaign. This Guide is chock full of actionable tips and suggestions to help get your email marketing message delivered, opened, and acted upon. A MUST read."
- DJ Waldow, Founder & CEO of Waldow Social and Co-Author of The Definitive Guide to Engaging Email Marketing and The Rebel's Guide to Email Marketing
"Although this book is a tremendous introduction to the ever-changing email landscape, it could be an even more valuable resource for experienced marketers in a new era where success depends on building real relationships."
- Matt Blumberg, Chairman & CEO of Return Path, Inc
"Even in our social media-savvy, always-on, content-saturated world, email remains the backbone of your marketing mix. So the question becomes: Are you using it to its fullest potential? If you can't look me straight in the eye and answer 'YES!' without hesitation or a flicker of doubt, then you need this guide. It delivers the latest tips and tools and email smarts you need to succeed."
- Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs and Co-Author of the Best-Selling Book on Content Marketing, Content Rules (Wiley, 2012)