Consumers have more control than ever, and marketers need to step up their game accordingly. Email service providers (ESPs), vendors that primarily provide batch and blast email capability, can’t deliver the behaviorally targeted engagement needed to stay relevant, let alone the integrated multi-channel conversations necessary to maximize the impact of marketing. Only an intelligent marketing automation platform is up to the task.
Some ESPs have tried to evolve, but they are constrained by their very nature. Their databases are simple and lack easy integration with other enterprise systems. They were built for rapidly sending the same message to many, not for orchestrating intelligent one-to-one conversations, and are destined to always view everything through an email-centric, not omnichannel, lens.
Download this ebook and graduate from email to marketing automation. You will learn:
- The limitations of traditional email service providers
- What marketing automation is and why it is important
- The core benefits of marketing automation
- 5 essential reasons to graduate from email to marketing automation
- Comparing marketing automation with an ESP
- Key capabilities checklist