Configuring and Managing Marketo
Configuring and Managing Marketo is designed to give participants a firm foundation in the key areas of Marketo administration that every admin needs to know. In this course, you’ll learn how to establish secure access to your Marketo instance, customize email settings, create and set up tags and channels following best practices, manage your Marketo-hosted landing pages, and perform other key admin tasks, such as managing your database fields, and working with LaunchPoint partner apps.
Ways to attend
Marketing operations personnel who manage one or more Marketo instances
- Set login passwords, IP restrictions, URL expiration, users and roles, audit trails, Calendar licenses, and location settings
- Customize Marketo email settings, communication limits, and unsubscribe settings
- Use tags and channels in Marketo
- Manage Marketo-hosted landing pages
- Perform other key admin tasks such as Field management and customization, Calendar entry types, validating virtual event partners through LaunchPoint, Treasure Chest, community support contacts, and Web Personalization admin tasks
Hands-on exercises and demonstrations help you gain in-class practice creating engagement programs. Take-home exercise guides help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
Suggested follow-on courses
- Using Attribution Models