Your privacy is important to us.
Creating Event and Webinar Programs
Every business seeks to stand out from their competition, and event and webinar marketing can help you do just that. In this class, you’ll learn how to create and track events and webinars in Marketo, as well as how to use some of the special features available specifically for event programs. You will also learn how to set up and execute both online and offline events using a Marketo event program, how to use LaunchPoint applications to sync webinars directly to Marketo events, and how to manage attendance at live events using the Marketo Live Event application.
Ways to attend
Marketers with experience in Marketo who want to leverage event and webinar marketing to engage with buyers
- Identify event types that are supported in Marketo
- Describe the difference between an event and default type program
- Set up programs with special features like Webinar API and Marketo Live Event
- Create a webinar program
- Create a tradeshow program
- Use the Live Event app to manage event check-ins and attendance
- Use the Marketing Calendar to manage your events
Hands-on exercises and demonstrations help you gain in-class practice creating events and webinars in Marketo. Take-home exercise guides help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
Suggested follow-on courses
- Using Marketo Analytics
- Using Attribution Models
- Driving Buyer Engagement through Social Marketing
- Engaging Visitors through Web Personalization