For marketers working in a multi-channel, multi-market environment, the demand is even greater. You must be educated, engaging, and integrated in your approach. You must also be compliant in how you capture and use customer data in your marketing processes, across multiple countries with varying legislative requirements.
Learn more about this hot topic from industry experts! Duncan Smith (CEO, iCompli), Autumn Tyr-Salvia (Email Strategy and Compliance Analyst, Marketo) and Liz Smyth (Marketing Director EMEA, Marketo) will discuss:
- How marketing has evolved, and the ePrivacy demands this places on marketers
- How legislation and regulation impacts day-to-day marketing processes
- What's current and what's coming in the area of ePrivacy legislation
- How end-users perceive privacy issues
- Top things marketers need to know to be prepared